25 MINUTE RACES
MICRO SIZED DRONES
- Four teams of two Pilots each per race
- Four rounds of racing
- 25 minute race length with pit stops
- Switch teammates every race (skill parity)
- 1 individual point for every team you beat
- Blades : up to 2.5"
- Motors: no limit
- Battery: no limit
- vTX : 25mW dipole allowed
- Weight :150g All Up Weight (AUW) with battery
50 MINUTES OF STICK TIME
Fly more in one day than an entire season.
Pilot's crave that endorphin release of close racing action.
The average drone event yields just 8 minutes of actual stick time. 8 minutes for 8 hours of your life. That's not a lot of endorphins letting go.
EndureX gives pilots and spectators unmatched racing action without breaks. 50 minutes over 5 hours. Now you can get into a nice rhythm and make it rain endorphins.